1 piece of Teflon mechanical grade (reprocessed) PTFE rod, 5/8" diameter (0.625), approximatelyt 11-3/4" long (nominal). Cut from a new full rod.
- Lowest coefficient of friction of any known material
- Operating temperature up to 500 degrees F
- Superior chemical resistance
- Excellent insulation properties
- Limitations: Very low compressive & tensile strength
- Weaker mechanical properties than virgin PTFE
NOTE: Mechanical grade PTFE is not for high-purity applications, see our eCrater store for virgin grade material.